- Contact centers play a crucial role
in retaining customers, yet less than half of U.S. consumers report
being satisfied with their customer service experience. Forrester Consulting 2009 study
- Today, there are an estimated 112,000 home-based phone representatives in the United States. By 2013 home agents could reach over 300,000. IDC
- The top five loyalty leaders for Net Promoter Scores across all industries were Amazon, Apple, Costco.com, Google, and USAA. Satmetrix 2009 study
- The North American Contact Center Outsourcing market is approximately $22.4B today and expected to reach $27.5B by 2013. Frost & Sullivan
- Consumers rated automated service (IVR) hiigher over live agents in 5 out of 10 proposed transactions. Forrester study for Nuance.